This app does not require an Internet connection to function.
This app does not collect personal information
This app does not offer items for in-app purchasing.
This app does not allow web browsing from within the app.
This app shows information about related apps.
This app does not connect to social media such as Facebook or Twitter.
This app does not include in-app advertising.
This app collects anonymous usage information.
Kids, parents and teachers all love Alien Buddies for early learning fundamentals. Packed with four engaging activities (matching, puzzles, dot to dot and stickers) with varied difficulty levels and visual and audio modes to reinforce colors, shapes, numbers and letters for ages 3-7.
- 2012 Parents' Choice Award Winner
- Apple New and Noteworthy Selection
- Alien Buddies is a fantastically entertaining, educational app that manages to seamlessly combine a learning experience into games that kids will want to play simply because they are fun - Wired.com GeekMom
- There are many flexible options and levels built into Alien Buddies that make it a great app choice for a wide range of abilities - Apps For Homeschooling
- I bet your kids will have fun playing and have no idea they are learning - The iMums
4 GAMES - FLEXIBLE OPTIONS FOR DIFFERENT LEARNERS
The Alien Buddies iPhone/iPad app is designed with a variety of games and play modes to suit a range of ages from Preschool to Kindergarten. The games include:
MATCHING: color, shape, letter and number recognition (audio and visual modes)
PUZZLE: problem solving, shape recognition
DOT TO DOT: sequential counting, fine motor skills
STICKERS: creative free play, fine motor skills (over 40 stickers and 8 landscapes)
In the visual and audio Matching games, the cast of cute and quirky characters will lead your child on an engaging journey to reinforce fundamental skills: recognizing colors, shapes, numbers and uppercase and lowercase letters.
The Puzzle game can be played with 4, 6, or 8 pieces providing levelled shape recognition and manipulation while developing reasoning and problem solving skills for younger and older kids.
The Dot to Dot game reinforces sequential counting with audio feedback and helps develop fine motor skills as your child completes each picture.
The Stickers activity builds learning confidence as kids are rewarded with stickers they can then use to create their own alien worlds.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Thanks for trying Alien Buddies!
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos:
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- does not share your personal information amongst ourselves or with anyone else;
- does not include ads or in-app purchases, and there are no links to social network sites (like Facebook or Twitter)
- uses analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps.