This app does not require an Internet connection to function.
This app does not collect personal information
This app does not offer items for in-app purchasing.
This app does not allow web browsing from within the app.
This app shows information about related apps.
This app does not connect to social media such as Facebook or Twitter.
This app does not include in-app advertising.
This app collects anonymous usage information.
Solve a variety of math problems by collecting numbers as you roll or drag your marble through a series of fun mazes for ages 5-8 (with audio questions for emerging readers)
- 2013 Parents' Choice Award Winner
- Common Sense Media 2013 ON for Learning Award Winner
- Fantastic app for reinforcing core math concepts with fine motor and visual tracking benefits thrown in - Smart Apps For Kids
- Featured Best Summer Travel App - The Washington Post
- One of the most engaging, educational math apps we have played to date - KinderTown
- Rolling the marble---something I find really fun on an iPad----or dragging it carefully away from the "wrong" answers, is great fine-motor-skills work - Cool Mom Tech
- 5/5 Stars There is lots to love about this app - Famigo
FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Based on the Common Core Curriculum, Marble Math Junior is an engaging way for early elementary students to practice mental math. Earn new marbles and collect bonuses while reinforcing key concepts in pursuit of a high score. But watch out math whizzes! You’ll need to be focused and nimble to avoid the obstacles in your path.
WRONG ANSWER? NO PROBLEM:
Marble Math Junior gives you the option to Replay the question or Show the correct answer in a game simulation, before moving on to the next problem.
MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings, including problem types by level, and scores are saved in each user profile. And the profile avatar creator is so much fun, it’s like its own game.
CUSTOMIZE FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Along with high scores and three separate difficulty levels to suit different ages and abilities, there are 16 unique marble styles to choose from. Parents and teachers can customize gameplay to concentrate on specific math concepts by selecting problem types for each player and level or just let the game roll with random problem generation for unlimited practice and play!
MARBLE MATH JUNIOR CONCEPTS INCLUDE:
• shape recognition/matching
• sequencing number values and ordinals
• addition, subtraction and multiplication to 100
• identifying fractions
• counting money (USD, AUD, CAD, EUR or GBP)
• telling time
• completing addition equations
Additionally, early learners who may not be reading yet can tap on a problem to hear it spoken.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Also available Marble Math for ages 9-12+
Thanks for trying Marble Math Junior!
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: www.artgigapps.com
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Marble Math Junior:
- does not share your personal information amongst ourselves or with anyone else;
- does not include ads or in-app purchases, and there are no links to social network sites (like Facebook or Twitter)
- uses analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps.