This app does not require an Internet connection to function.
This app does not collect personal information
This app does not offer items for in-app purchasing.
This app allows web browsing from within the app.
This app shows information about related apps.
This app does not connect to social media such as Facebook or Twitter.
This app does not include in-app advertising.
This app collects anonymous usage information.
Good health never goes stale! Exciting animations using fun characters, videos, games, stories, tips, and recipes increase your child’s awareness about healthy food and fitness. Designed to battle childhood obesity and teach healthy habits for life, the U of Chew teaches children how food and lifestyle choices affect their bodies and emotions.
Follow the adventures of a group of students and their professor through many adventures at the U of Chew and places in Tastee Town.
In a world made of giant food and a cast of characters that are sure to surprise and delight, get immersed in Tastee Town and learn more about the healthy choices we can all make every day in a fun and immersive way.
– The Bodinator helps children discover what BMI (Body Mass Index) is, and how to measure and use it as a guide for a healthy body.
– Learn simple, family-friendly recipes for every palette in the Tastee Town Garden.
– In the Art Department, using images of the U of Chew and Tastee Town, there are dozens of simple-to-use, immersive painting, drawing, and mixed media collage tools. Images can be saved to a device's photo library for sharing.
– Enjoy Jigsaw Puzzles with scenes from the app and bonus images you create in the Art Department. Children can control difficulty, set the number of pieces and apply special effects.
– Play a simple, but fun, memory game of Concentration using with the U of Chew cast of characters and food items.
– [Coming Soon] In the Brainery, drag and drop food items in a Rube Goldberg style activity that teaches what's in food and how it effects the body physically and emotionally.
– [Coming Soon] In the Sugary, learn about which sugars are helpful for the body and which foods are best.
– [Coming Soon] In the Catchery, learn about marine biology and how and which fish and seafood help the body (like Omega 3’s).
Enroll your children at the U of Chew so they can become Masters of Nutrition!
• LEARN how to make healthy choices
• DISCOVER what food is made of and what it does for a body
• ENGAGE with fun animations
• SOLVE jigsaw puzzles
• PAINT & DRAW using simple to use, immersive, paint, draw, and mixed media collage tools
Download U of Chew for a chew-tastic good time!
Like us - http://www.facebook.com/UofChew
Tweet us - @UofChew
U of Chew was created through a partnership of GenUwin Health, Inc. and FatRedCouch.
About GenUwin Health
GenUwin Health's mission is to empower children and their families to make healthier choices for a better life. We accomplish this through education and awareness of the personal choices and environmental factors that cause obesity. We hope that with engagement we can help to foster a generation of self-determined, knowledgeable, and motivated young people who can make the best possible choices for themselves.
FatRedCouch blends brands and technologies to create innovative entertainment, publishing, and educational experiences using digital platforms and physical goods. Digital+Durable™
FatRedCouch is a proud member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers with family-friendly apps.
Do you have questions, suggestions, or concerns?
Please email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
• Does not collect or share any location and/or personal data
• Does not contain any ads
• Does not collect location information
• Does not contain In-App Purchases
• Does contain links to the AppStore (rate), to our other children's apps, and to our website