This app does not require an Internet connection to function.
This app does not collect personal information
This app does not offer items for in-app purchasing.
This app does not allow web browsing from within the app.
This app shows information about related apps behind a parent gate.
This app does not connect to social media such as Facebook or Twitter.
This app does not include in-app advertising.
This app does not collect anonymous usage information.
Funny Yummy is a interactive story book about the lunch time. In each of the six episodes cute heroes will ask your child for something yummy. In the process your child will discover what is favourable food for each animal presented in the app.
The book app heroes are cute little animals, each with his own story in a funny way will inspire your child for good healthy appetite.
Anticipation of food and some small distance between eating teaches the child not to rush with a food and enjoy the process.
Additional 20+ engaging & funny animations to be discover: your child can let the birds hatch, see the heron, discover what happens to the mouse’s cheese flavored candy and much more, even animals form other episodes can visit.
The animation in Funny Yummy are not only user driven, but rather involves into small animated movie where the child takes part.
Six interactive lunchtime stories with a hedgehog, birds, a mouse, cat, fish and frogs.
* the narration can be toggled off and on
* the text can be shown or hidden
* English, German, Russian languages
* Funny Yummy can also be watched in auto-play
* characters and scenes designed by Olga Samsonenko
* narrated in english by Peter Hosking
* no advertising
* no in app purchases
* Six cute and interactive lunchtime stories
* Adorable and calm little characters
* Unique texture based design
* Not too stressful and not too intense but truly engaging
* Discover additional funny interactions in each episode
* Funny Yummy is an app that drives the appetite up!
Funny Yummy runs on iPad 2, iPad Air and newer and on any iPad mini and newer on iOS 6 and higher.