This app does not require an Internet connection to function.
This app does not collect personal information
This app does not offer items for in-app purchasing.
This app only allows web browsing from within the app behind a parent gate.
This app does not show information about related apps.
This app only connects to social media such as Facebook or Twitter behind a parent gate.
This app does not include in-app advertising.
This app does not collect anonymous usage information.
TL;DR: logic, matching game full of cuteness!
App has no ads and no in-app-purchases. We do NOT collect any data. External links are protected with parental gate.
Have fun with extraordinary, high quality game scenery full of outstanding graphics, animations and sweet characters. Help developing children’s concentration and patience.
Puzzlecopters will move your kids into a fabulous, interactive world full of educational and entertainment value. The main goal of the game is to complete various sequences of different shapes and colors, in numerous spatial configurations. Having fun with logical, interactive sequence will surely stimulate logic thinking and develop motor skills. So, are you ready for an amazing adventure with playful puzzlecopters, rolling blocks, adorable smoothie juice making machine and cute characters?
Welcome to a juicy glade – a wonderland where children’s imagination grows easily. About 24 carefully designed game scenes involve children in exercising an amazing collection of logical sequences and series. These ones are far from being boring. Crazy monocycles, flying “juicecopters” and “seacopters”, swingy frames, rolling cubes, fruity polyominoes (remember Tetris shapes?) are there to make kids learn without knowing it. And don’t forget about lovely characters: cheerful hoglet and busy bees always ready to keep the child’s brain active. Kids will explore interactive world with pleasure. They will see many fantastic items in action: a running train along a rail track, a juice making machine filling a glass with juice, a floating fishing boat or moving rainy clouds through the sky, playful characters and many others.
Children can easily get around many various levels in order to choose the most appropriate difficulty level within each game. Kids are also given visual and audio feedback guiding them toward the correct movement.
Puzzlecopters – What does it mean for you and your kids?
- Beautiful graphics and animations,
- You will find original, engaging music composed specially for kids.
- You'll discover tilt detection - tilting the iPad influences the world of game,
- You may blow into microphone - what makes things even funnier,
This game provides the wide range of kids friendly activities. It engages children in a creative way and lets parents follow their progress. It is designed to:
- help your children develop logical thinking by having fun with interactive, logical sequences
- let them discover an interactive game world with slightly moving elements what is more challenging than completing simple, static puzzles
- teach cause and effect
- develop pattern recognition skills
- help kids become masters of perception
- support the creativity and the imagination development in early childhood
- allow children to do experiments while they play by introducing some trial and failure process
- be useful for building the important skills needed by a preschooler
- enjoy the liquid physics (fun with juice making machine)
- be a good way to improve children’s concentration and patience
- have a lot of interactive elements, most of them visible on the screen can be touched to see something funny
develop fine motor skills
- introduce a simple, motivational system which should encourage kids to complete the levels without faults (a victory song, stars with a gold cup, locked levels)